The Berlin: ONA x Leica Collaboration Bag

ONA is excited to announce our very first collaboration bag! Created to celebrate 100 years of Leica photography, the Berlin Messenger Bag is a limited edition ONA bag designed specifically for the Leica M-System.

The Berlin: ONA x Leica Collaboration Bag The Berlin: ONA x Leica Collaboration Bag

The Berlin is handcrafted with full-grain leather that will develop a rich patina over time. The signature Leica red interior is fully customizable, padded with premium closed-cell foam, and can accommodate one Leica M-System camera, two to three lenses, an iPad and small personal items. The Berlin also features a zipped organizer pocket, a convenient removable top-grab handle, antique brass buckles, red rivet accents and a streamlined back pocket.

Available for a limited time exclusively at onabags.com and Leica Stores in the United States. Limited quantities will be available at select retailers worldwide later this spring.

SHOP THE BERLIN NOW

7D1A6756 7D1A6730 7D1A6712 7D1A6706 leica leica2

Comments

1. Melinda says

So I know it says it for a Leica, but will a Canon 6D with a 24-105 lens, one other lens and an iPad fit in this bag?

It’s beautiful!

Thanks

2. ONA says

Best to double-check against the product page on our website, but it can definitely work with other set-ups beyond just the Leica!

3. hyder mukhthar says

Hi I am interested but understand its sold out?
    will there be another run?
    thanks
    Hyder

4. Arco says

Hi, any chance of another batch of the Berlin hitting the market? If so, I’d love you put me on a reservation list of some sort.
    Thanks!

Arco
    The Netherlands

5. Niel Lambrechts says

The size seems ideal for someone with a mirrorless camera, 2-3 lenses and an iPad!

I must however say that I strongly agree with Steve Huff, this bag would look awesome in black leather!

Niël

6. Steven says

Id sure love to purchase a dark version! Any news on if and when that might be available? :)

7. billyt says

I just purchased one thru Amazon today….and belive they got it from K&M Camera….cannot wait to get it!

8. Rodney says

Really hoping there is an Antique Cognac version at some point in the near future. I’d be all over that.

Trackbacks

1. […] we were moving into our new office on Varick Street, and putting the finishing touches on the Berlin, the collaboration bag we created with Leica. So much has happened over the past twelve months, but […]